Hip prosthesis Increasing the size of the hips using a prosthesis
Buttock prosthesis is another cosmetic surgery that can be performed for beauty and fitness in women. In this article, we discuss the pros and cons of this surgery, the side effects of hip replacement, the cost of this operation, and the most important tips for hip replacement surgery.
How to perform hip enlargement surgery
Hip implants are usually made of silicone and are stronger than breast implants. Usually, this prosthesis is placed under the protruding area of the hip after a thin cut inside the muscle and creates the desired shape. In this operation, a line about 5 cm long is created on both hips. This cut is usually done in the creased parts of the buttocks so that it does not leave a specific and visible scar. Then, if the person has limited fat tissue or flat hips, the prosthesis will do its job and increase the volume of the hips. This surgery can be done under local anesthesia or anesthesia. Contact us for more information about hip replacement surgery or other cosmetic surgeries.
Advantages and benefits of hip implant surgery
* One of the main benefits of this surgery is creating prominent, attractive and well-shaped hips for a person.
* Increasing self-confidence and reducing people’s embarrassment due to small hips
* Reduction of fat and cellulite in the buttock area of women
* Ability to see the results immediately after the operation
* The scar of this operation usually disappears quickly and is in areas that cannot be seen.
Disadvantages and possible side effects of hip prosthesis
* There is a possibility of prosthesis infection (because the prosthesis is placed in a sensitive area). In this case, the prosthesis must be removed.
* Possibility of swelling, bruising and pain in the operated area, which will disappear over time.
* The hip prosthesis scar may not disappear if you do not follow the recommendations of a specialist doctor.
* It is possible to move the prosthesis and asymmetry in the hips.
* There is a possibility of tearing the prostheses, and you should take the advice given by the surgeon seriously.
* In some cases, it is possible to create a hematoma in the person’s buttocks. (Blood accumulation in a point that needs to be drawn out)
* It is normal for the hips to become stiff and swollen up to one or two months after surgery.
Important points about hip prosthesis surgery (recovery and before and after surgery)
1- The location of the silicone prosthesis should be in such a way that it does not damage the nerves of the thigh and buttocks.
2- You can choose different types of prosthesis for yourself with the opinion of the surgeon.
3- Hip prosthesis operation is one of the best ways to shape and fit women’s genital organs.
4- The main advice to the patient after surgery is to wear absorbent clothes.
5- Do not use anticoagulants two weeks before and after surgery.
6- If you feel pain, the doctor will prescribe all kinds of painkillers and you should not take painkillers on your own.
7- Up to two weeks after the operation, the patient should not sleep or lie down on his back.
8- When sitting, be sure to use a soft cushion and take seriously the points mentioned by the doctor.
9-Usually two weeks after the prosthetic surgery, it is possible to return to work.