Facial skin rejuvenation with fractional RF laser
Fractional RF method is one of the most modern methods of skin rejuvenation. A safe and minimally invasive method that can give you excellent results without the hassles of surgery. In this method, safety radio waves are used that penetrate the middle layer of the skin and stimulate collagen production and other changes in the skin structure.
These changes will ultimately improve the appearance and beauty of your skin. Today, we want to take a closer look at the fractional RF method and examine its uses, effects, and side effects.
How does fractional RF work?
The basis of the function of the fractional RF method is the effect on the surface or deep layers of the skin. The skin consists of several layers, the most superficial of which is called the epidermis. Under the epidermis, there is a layer of dermis that degrades in the aging process and causes skin aging. RF does two things for your skin.
1. Collagen stimulation
The energy from radio frequency waves (RF) in the dermis layer stimulates collagen production. An important structural protein in the skin tissue that is responsible for the freshness, firmness and beauty of your skin. The energy of radio waves is converted into heat in the dermis layer, and the increase in temperature is one of the stimulating factors of collagen production.
2. Activation of fibroplasia
Fibroplasia is the process in which the body builds fibrotic tissues. Fibrotic tissues stimulate collagen production and make these protein strands shorter and stronger.
Fibrous tissue occurs when any normal body tissue is damaged. Just like the thick and rough tissue that covers superficial skin wounds. In fractional RF, we selectively damage areas of the skin to form fibrotic tissue. In this way, the dermis layer is thickened and collagen production increases.
At the same time that we have damaged some areas of the skin, some areas remain healthy to help collagen formation and repair the damage. In fact, the effect of RF is on a narrow border between minor and useful injuries and dangerous injuries and burns. This is the reason for the temporary nature of this treatment method. The turquoise tissue and new collagens will disappear after some time and the natural skin tissue will replace them. This means that after a relatively long period of time, you should return to the clinic to restore and renew the effects of fractional RF.
Applications of fractional RF
Fractional RF method has many therapeutic and aesthetic applications. The effects of this treatment method can be summarized in three cases:
* Tightening and rejuvenating the skin: Fractional RF causes volume, tightening and smoothing of the skin tissue. For this reason, it can improve the color and surface texture of the skin at the same time as eliminating facial lines and wrinkles.
* Erasing scars, scars, and leaving the body: The basic function of fractional RF is to stimulate collagen production in the skin tissue. Therefore, after the treatment, your skin will look healthier, more beautiful and even. RF has very good effects for removing acne marks and pimples, as well as cracks caused by obesity and weight loss.
* Improvement of open skin pores: the size of skin pores is significantly reduced after 2 to 5 treatment sessions.
According to the therapeutic effects of fractional RF, this method will be effective for solving and treating the following cases:
* Fallen or loose skin
* Body cracks (stretch marks)
* Scars and acne scars
* Cystic acne
* Open skin pores
Fine lines and wrinkles
* Skin color and surface texture problems
Guide for RF Rejuvenation Applicants
* No special care is needed before RF. Try not to be exposed to direct sunlight and don’t go to the solarium for 2 weeks before.
* If you have received laser skin rejuvenation, you should wait at least 3 months and if you have exfoliated your skin, you should wait a few weeks before returning to receive RF.
* Each treatment session lasts between 15 and 30 minutes. During the treatment, you may feel that your skin is slightly warmed. This method does not cause any pain or discomfort during the treatment.
* The RF method usually requires several treatment sessions, which can vary from 3 to 12 sessions depending on your condition.
* Immediately after the treatment session, you can go home or work and do your daily activities. You can apply makeup the next day.
* You may have a little pain for an hour after the treatment session.
* Complications such as redness and swelling will disappear up to 3 days later.
* After the treatment, no special care is needed, but don’t forget to drink plenty of fluids and use sunscreen continuously.
* The results of RF will appear within 2 weeks and will continue for three months after the collagen production treatment session and the results will be better and better.
Safety and possible side effects of fractional RF
RF waves are safe
Radio frequency waves are one of the types of electromagnetic waves. These waves are used in various tools and devices; Things like Wi-Fi, radio waves, TV waves and microwaves. The frequency of radio waves used in the RF method varies between 3 kHz and 300 GHz, but mostly does not exceed 450 kHz. By comparison, RF waves are 100 million times slower than visible light and more than a billion times slower than X-rays.
RF technology is FDA approved
The Food and Drug Administration of the United States of America, as one of the most reliable medical regulatory organizations, has approved the fractional RF method as a safe treatment method for tightening the skin and correcting the surface curvature of the body (contour). Studies